PDA

View Full Version : C4.1diff


gerbil
19-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi guys sorry if it's been asked before
I've loads of b4 diff bits out drives and complete gear boxes
But I've got a centro conversion just need a gear box for it
Now is it just the out drives and bearings on the main diff that's different meaning I can just swap them over?
Or is it all the bearings on the idle gears and top shaft
Also for bits I'd need to swap any links or advice is much appreciated
Thanks in advance

Lee1972
19-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Just the outdrives and outdrive bearings.

Lee1972
19-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Sorry just the outdrive bearings.

gerbil
19-07-2013, 10:27 PM
So I just need to change the bearings not the out drives as well?

Lee1972
19-07-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/61615/

gerbil
19-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Great news cheers

Lee1972
19-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Yes just the bearings you need the B4.1 metric ones.

MiCk B.
19-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi,

You'll need the B4.1 metric outdrives and the metric bearing for the C4.1 gearbox.

MiCk B. :-)