View Full Version : What tires for dry sandy astro turf c4.1
Rstephenson
20-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Hi guys hope you can help I just wondered what was a good set of tires to run on astro turf with my 2wd ? Schumacher mini spikes yellows ? Mini pin yellows or dboots tires and what insets are good ? I guess it's a common question thanks for your time
Aire valley
21-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Mini spike yellows are popular but wear quickly...I like dBoots multibyte give more push out of corners.. B compound (soft)are good but A compound (medium) last longer , both with medium inserts.. Either last longer than mini spikes....
neallewis
21-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Front: Schumacher Low profile cut staggers, or stagger ribs, both in yellow.
Rear: Schumacher Yellow mini spikes or sometimes Ballistic Buggy Greens.
I've been running Schumacher Yellow blocks on the rear of my Yokomo Bmax 2MR at RHR astro track. They give a good all round grip and last for ever.
Rstephenson
22-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys I will give them a try and see how I get on what inserts should i use in the a medium ?
Lee1972
05-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes medium inserts.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.