View Full Version : 21st
Mr Satchell
20-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Any racing tomorrow people
Gavin Collingwood
20-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Look On the calendar
Si Coe
20-07-2013, 09:29 PM
There could be racing tomorrow, its just that I can't run it.
If people want racing every week in the summer its possible but the price is that some other folks need to learn race control.
Gavin Collingwood
20-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Nah si, every two weeks is good. It also keeps numbers high as people anticipate the meeting. Less is more in this case I think
Mr Satchell
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Oi Gavin. A simple yes or no would have been good
Mr Satchell
20-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Oi Gavin. A simple yes or no would have been good. I ain't numb. With the sun blazing down i thought we could make the most of it. Guess not
budfish
20-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Oi Gavin. A simple yes or no would have been good. I ain't numb. With the sun blazing down i thought we could make the most of it. Guess not
Agreed Leon it could happen who knows I'd like to race bury tomorrow nowt wrong in asking the question
Si Coe
21-07-2013, 06:47 AM
It does make sense to be racing. But I've got other plans and since nobody else will run meetings thats that. Its not like I don't have to set my social calender by the racing one as it is......
budfish
21-07-2013, 06:50 AM
It does make sense to be racing. But I've got other plans and since nobody else will run meetings thats that. Its not like I don't have to set my social calender by the racing one as it is......
Little wobbler in the morning eh? Get out of bed the wrong side ? You've just been given 6 weeks off you moaning left wing turd!!!
millsy
21-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Timed practice days maybe an option, with the help of someone setting up the timing, the laptop etc. We started having a few of these last year at the nitro track. It gave people the chance to go through their setups without being rushed as on race days.
Gavin Collingwood
21-07-2013, 08:33 AM
"Little left wing turd!" Hahahahahahahaha
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.