shedloads
21-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello all,
Im looking at buying a b44.2, but before purchasing would like abit of help from those in the know ;)
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy one?
Is it worth buying one or shall I just buy a b44.1? Its mainly going to be used on carpet during this coming winter season.
Are the spares easy to get hold of?
Do you have to buy loads of hop-ups to make it work? If so which ones please?
Does the car come with an undertray?
What springs do you get with the car?
How are the diffs?
I have never owned an associated car before so any help would be great!
Thanks
Michael
Im looking at buying a b44.2, but before purchasing would like abit of help from those in the know ;)
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy one?
Is it worth buying one or shall I just buy a b44.1? Its mainly going to be used on carpet during this coming winter season.
Are the spares easy to get hold of?
Do you have to buy loads of hop-ups to make it work? If so which ones please?
Does the car come with an undertray?
What springs do you get with the car?
How are the diffs?
I have never owned an associated car before so any help would be great!
Thanks
Michael