View Full Version : 25th thursday club car?
TARTMAN
24-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Can I borrow the club car tomorrow guys?
my 10 year old nephew wants to try.
?????:D
Dudders
25-07-2013, 12:27 PM
it should be fine, if not Harry's car is there as well ready to go. Might need a tinker as I'm not there to sort.
TARTMAN
25-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Thank you
absolute alignment
25-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Can I borrow the club car tomorrow guys?
my 10 year old nephew wants to try.
?????:D
Must be the school holidays, my 10 year old nephew is also coming to try for the first time. Perhaps a under 11's practice session can be arranged.
TARTMAN
25-07-2013, 10:08 PM
He enjoyed the short time we were there thanks for the use of Harrys car Neil.
He now wants one of his own, of course, Bet his mum is gona be cursing me LOL.
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.