View Full Version : newbie hoping to race on 28th
sticky
26-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Hi,
I've raced/bashed on and off for years, micros last. Just got a used b44.1ft and would like to come and join you on Sunday. I'm a brca member.
Are you meeting at the outdoor track on the 28th?
Cheers,
Simon.
Cremegg
26-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Yer it is on this Sunday
Usually starts around 11am
4 rounds and a final
Chris
sticky
26-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Thanks Chris :-)
Lee1972
28-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Sticky,
Not been able to get over there as often as I would like to have done however it's a great track and I'm sure that you'll enjoy it.
sticky
28-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Great first trip, thank you for the warm welcome and the sensor lead :-). Will attend when I can. Great bunch of friendly racers.
danmurphy
28-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Great first trip, thank you for the warm welcome and the sensor lead :-). Will attend when I can. Great bunch of friendly racers.
:thumbsup: :woot:
Joshyjol
28-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Shame about the early finish though!
Cremegg
28-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Great first trip, thank you for the warm welcome and the sensor lead :-). Will attend when I can. Great bunch of friendly racers.
No problem mate, glad it sorted the problem out because there is nothing worse then electrical problems....shame about the weather though :(
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.