PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning meeting 28/07


HOTSHOT III
27-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Just wanted to make sure this is definitely on for tomorrow, what with the regional the following Sunday...

chuckie stella
27-07-2013, 07:34 AM
I hope so as a few of us are heading down at 05.00 ;)

SteveB
27-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Just wanted to make sure this is definitely on for tomorrow, what with the regional the following Sunday...

Daniel and co will be running meeting

Bernie_W
27-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Will there be any 2wd staggers available to buy tomorrow. Just finished building my dex 210 and would like to give it a run.

I will be booking in with the 410 but would like to test the 210 on the track.

Bernard

HOTSHOT III
27-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Daniel and co will be running meeting

Cheers Steve:thumbsup:

SteveB
27-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Will there be any 2wd staggers available to buy tomorrow. Just finished building my dex 210 and would like to give it a run.

I will be booking in with the 410 but would like to test the 210 on the track.

Bernard
Daniel will have a selection of tyres