View Full Version : NEXT MEETING 1st August 2013 @6:30pm
jlucas
01-08-2013, 09:20 AM
As dudders hasnt posted thought I would do so for him.
Usual thursday night gates at 6:30 weather is on side whos in?
I'm there but I'm coming along to video to try and help the club with some footage and maybe get it on the new website. Eitehr way I'll process it all up and get it on YouTube.
So put your glad rags on (Oly)
Get Maurice to do your hair (Dudders, like normal)
Make sure your car is nice and pink (James)
Stay away from the pies today (god, the list would be endless)
Dudders
01-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Perfect day for it Chris!
jsw123
01-08-2013, 11:20 AM
If I drive over tonight, the Mrs has given me a pass:thumbsup: would I be able to pit somewhere OK? I have a chair but no table as I always tag on the end of Steve and Shareefs at Eden Park!
I quite fancy trying a different track as I'm very new and only raced @EPR.
dobber
01-08-2013, 11:25 AM
If I drive over tonight, the Mrs has given me a pass:thumbsup: would I be able to pit somewhere OK? I have a chair but no table as I always tag on the end of Steve and Shareefs at Eden Park!
I quite fancy trying a different track as I'm very new and only raced @EPR.
Plenty of room to pit, im sure there may be a spare table somewhere and we have mains power so no need for a 12v power supply :thumbsup:
jsw123
01-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Excellent stuff! I don't own a PT yet either, is there hand outs if needed?
jlucas
01-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Excellent stuff! I don't own a PT yet either, is there hand outs if needed?
No hand outs although someone may have a spare they are willing to lend out if not your car can be manually counted :)
AJ Roberts
01-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I'll be there with my newbie mate Pete and Terry is coming as well :thumbsup:
Dudders
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Super night! Well done all the racers and their results. Super racing having 31 cars and a 11 car heat :thumbsup:
Well done to winners James Lucas A, Keith Meredith B and Keith James C.
My personal highlight was knocking someone over on completely the other side of the track with a chicken nugget
Broken
01-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Great evenings racing, great to see that many people there. Bit busy on track with that many people but fun to have so many people to race against at the same time. Good to see so many new faces as well.
Even felt like I made some progress with my driving tonight and know what I need to do now to keep improving.
keith123
02-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Super night! Well done all the racers and their results. Super racing having 31 cars and a 11 car heat :thumbsup:
Well done to winners James Lucas A, Keith Meredith B and Keith James C.
Was a rather 'interesting' evenings racing, I have no idea what happened in the B final for me to get ahead of everyone. I guess all the practice of avoiding cars in the heats gave me the ability to avoid the crashing cars on the first lap of the final :lol:
Dudders
02-08-2013, 12:29 PM
What happened was you drove clean and tidy and didn't crash. Superb driving skills in the B final madness!
Richyboy1974
02-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Well done to Keith on winning the B final.
I'm giving myself a pat on the back from qualifying last and coming a very close second (less than a second behind Keith I think).
Just wish I could be consistent in my lap times but I guess practice makes perfect (and if not I'll use Dudders excuse of a moth being on my leg!)
Rich
Dudders
02-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Man eating one too!. It went for the best legs ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.