PDA

View Full Version : FlySky GT3B Transmitter


Cremegg
02-08-2013, 05:41 PM
I know this isn't the right place to post this but I'd thought I'd ask club members 1st

I'm selling my wheel transmitter now as I've now got a sticks

It's been converted to lipo and the battery will come with it

Fully boxed and comes with a receiver and is in great condition

Selling for £40

Reply or PM me if interested

Thanks

Chris

Si Coe
02-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Call it £30 and I'm interested. I can get one of ebay brand new for £27 its just that its in Hong Kong and I'd have to wait. And yes I know yours as a lipo fitted so its worth me but I can do that myself.

johnnygibbon
02-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I'd sell it him dude
That fancy stick controller won't do ya any good in the kids heat

Cremegg
02-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Ok Si

Could we meet in the middle for £35?

Thanks