View Full Version : FORUM TECH PROBLEM
Cardnim
04-08-2013, 01:07 AM
I am no longer getting emails sent to me for threads I have subscribed to.
Im still getting the "You have a new Private Message" emails, but not the subscriptions.
Ive checked that its enabled, and the correct email address in my Profile settings; and Ive also checked the email address is active.
Anyone else ever had this, and if so, any ideas how to rectify it?
Cheers guys.
Mrs oOple
04-08-2013, 06:51 AM
When did the emails stop arriving? I think boss-man needs to spend some time tweaking the website - he has it all planned out but is just inundated with reporting etc at the moment. I'll ask him to check it out.
Steven Forster
04-08-2013, 10:23 AM
When did the emails stop arriving? I think boss-man needs to spend some time tweaking the website - he has it all planned out but is just inundated with reporting etc at the moment. I'll ask him to check it out.
Think there are 1 or 2 other threads with a myself and a few other people having the same problem.....!
Cardnim
04-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Think there are 1 or 2 other threads with a myself and a few other people having the same problem.....!
Whoops, sorry for the reposting. I did a quick search for simimlar threads before starting one but guess I missed them.
Thanks for the help Vikki. Its no probs really, as the subscriptions part of my Profile still shows me the same info.
If it gets fixed eventually, all the better :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Whoops, sorry for the reposting. I did a quick search for simimlar threads before starting one but guess I missed them.
Thanks for the help Vikki. Its no probs really, as the subscriptions part of my Profile still shows me the same info.
If it gets fixed eventually, all the better :thumbsup:
If re-posting catches the right persons attention and it get looked into or sorted then it's fine by me ;) :woot:
:thumbsup:
Cardnim
14-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Is this problem still happening for everybody or just me?
I dont get any emails telling me about new posts on threads I have subscribed too. :cry:
(i still get notifications on PMs, etc, so the other emails seem to be working fine)
No biggie - just wondering if its just me.
Steven Forster
14-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Is this problem still happening for everybody or just me?
I dont get any emails telling me about new posts on threads I have subscribed too. :cry:
(i still get notifications on PMs, etc, so the other emails seem to be working fine)
No biggie - just wondering if its just me.
Yeah same for me.....only thing that doesnt seem to work.... :blush: :confused:
Hasn't worked for a few years...
All part of the same problem found here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114461
Cardnim
15-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Hasn't worked for a few years...
All part of the same problem found here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114461
No worries Col. Cheers for the update anyways - at least good to know it ain't just me!
Ta. :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.