PDA

View Full Version : Video for club - 1st draft


Kelk
09-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi guys

I've put the first draft up on YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdMAErU3PUo

It still needs a little bit of work and I need to video the big dumb trucks but I thought I'd share what I've got done so far

jlucas
09-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Its not available on mobiles :(

Kelk
09-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Ok sorry guys - the first link had music on it and I will sort out the licensing (it'll be FOC as it's UMG group and I've worked with them before)

This link has some unedited audio on it but I'll work on that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSclZSv12k

dobber
09-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Just seen it, James has a frightning part in it lol. Good editing but i think it will probably be good to take more footage and do it again once the new layout and track is down.

Kelk
09-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Agreed Dunc - Dudders and I have already had that chat

nicVEGAchildJR
11-08-2013, 09:48 AM
2:03 having a good scratch