View Full Version : gear diffs for B44
Moose
09-08-2013, 09:21 AM
http://www.liverc.com/photos/albums/64-2013_ROAR_1%3A10_Electric_Off-Road_Nationals/DSC_3823/lg/
Looks like there will be some in the future...
Does anybody know more about it?
Bugle
09-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Yeah they're running Bugle Boy Racing DEX410 conversions :thumbsup:
Hofvander
10-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Who's car is it? A big name driver perhaps?
Flauschi215
10-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Brent Thielke´s B44.2 Cheers ;)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1000257_10201712019911985_1348975213_n.jpg
Hofvander
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
If it his car they must be thinking about it. And since he is the man he should make an easy diff access solution while he is at it. A typical look för an Associated car on the pic. Total meltdown just to get to the diffs. Both mechanic and car that is.
h0m3sy
29-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Any word yet on AE introducing their own gear diffs for the 44?
AfroP
29-10-2013, 06:06 PM
If you check hartsons setup from the worlds he was running geated diff's
h0m3sy
29-10-2013, 06:26 PM
If you check hartsons setup from the worlds he was running geated diff's
I'm sure he was running the Durango diff conversion not an Associated prototype part but I might be wrong?
NeilD
29-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm sure he was running the Durango diff conversion not an Associated prototype part but I might be wrong?
He along with Cav and Maifield ran AE prototypes.
h0m3sy
29-10-2013, 08:10 PM
He along with Cav and Maifield ran AE prototypes.
Cool, hopefully not too long before they are in full production and available :thumbsup:
NeilD
29-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Cool, hopefully not too long before they are in full production and available :thumbsup:
Let's hope so. Hartson ran the Avid chassis but I don't know if the other two guys had AE versions.
Will the b4.1 or 2 rtr buggy gear diffs fit the b44
mharlow
06-11-2013, 11:01 AM
He along with Cav and Maifield ran AE prototypes.
Not correct all 3 ran the Bugle Boy conversion.
RDG 40
06-11-2013, 11:09 AM
isnt Ben jemo doing this conversion now?
Might be worth a PM
Big G
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Will the b4.1 or 2 rtr buggy gear diffs fit the b44
no. completely different designs
NeilD
06-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Not correct all 3 ran the Bugle Boy conversion.
I'm only quoting a team driver who was at the Worlds.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.