PDA

View Full Version : X6^3 Cubed Setups !!!


Steven Forster
13-08-2013, 09:12 AM
As the title suggests, anybody wanting to add there setups !!!

cheers :thumbsup:

KickMe
10-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Here is mine for a dusty, blown-up track. I'm pretty bad for setuping so don't take anything for granted, but it worked good enough. Cubed + Kyosho big bores worked very good right from the start :thumbsup:

http://i.imgur.com/PoMpVdrl.png (http://imgur.com/PoMpVdr)

YoungChazz
11-09-2013, 03:13 AM
TQ & win first time out with new car = great! W.T.G.

Ro6
16-09-2013, 04:03 PM
does anyone have a setup for a high grip AstroTurf track, pretty flat with a couple smallish jumps with kyosho bb shocks

Cheers

elvo
16-09-2013, 07:54 PM
does anyone have a setup for a high grip AstroTurf track, pretty flat with a couple smallish jumps with kyosho bb shocks

Cheers

Here you go.

millser
03-12-2013, 05:07 PM
anyone got any good indoor setups???????????????

cutting42
05-12-2013, 04:53 PM
anyone got any good indoor setups???????????????

I have a great carpet setup, not my invention but the top guy at my club. I am away this week but will post it at the weekend.

KickMe
05-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Here's mine, it's good enough but I hope to improve it this winter, starting sunday. It would be nice to compare it to others, please post yours!

http://i.imgur.com/rMp7DCtl.png (http://imgur.com/rMp7DCt.png)

While I'm in my setups, here's a good one for rough dusty dirt. So easy it feels like cheating!

http://i.imgur.com/PoMpVdrl.png (http://imgur.com/PoMpVdr.png)

cutting42
09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Here is my setup for a med - high grip carpet, some slippy and smallish jumps. Tons of traction, I can run my tyres almost bald and still pull a wheelie on the straight. I am experimenting with a little weight right up front to balance a bit better.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/cutting42/SetupX-6-CubedDMS_zpse69c01eb.jpg

Oxygen
09-12-2013, 02:01 PM
My Set up is very similar to Gareths with Losi Shocks.

Will upload my set up ASAP.:thumbsup:

Oxygen
09-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Here's my Base carpet set up for Losi V1 shocks. :)

K-Brewer
14-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Does anyone have a good set up for slippy gym floor?