Jason A
14-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I managed to capture some of the thrills of the E8 Rallyx class at round 4 of the national series last weekend at Deerdale.
The A final was run over 3 legs each of 10 minutes.
16 E8 buggys were in attendance with Team Durango having 7 DEX408's there showing they have a very strong presence in this class.
I have uploaded the finals videos to Youtube for ease of viewing.
A Final Leg 1 HERE (http://youtu.be/O0fVBFPNUMM)
A Final Leg 2 HERE (http://youtu.be/Iu2BARCkVJE)
A Final Leg 3 HERE (http://youtu.be/JlxJKLDJWQk)
Hope you enjoy the videos
Thanks
The A final was run over 3 legs each of 10 minutes.
16 E8 buggys were in attendance with Team Durango having 7 DEX408's there showing they have a very strong presence in this class.
I have uploaded the finals videos to Youtube for ease of viewing.
A Final Leg 1 HERE (http://youtu.be/O0fVBFPNUMM)
A Final Leg 2 HERE (http://youtu.be/Iu2BARCkVJE)
A Final Leg 3 HERE (http://youtu.be/JlxJKLDJWQk)
Hope you enjoy the videos
Thanks