PDA

View Full Version : New Surface Feedback


Dudders
15-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Good, bad or ugly?

shaunr
15-08-2013, 10:15 PM
New surface is awesome, great layout with a lot of hard work done by all! (Including myself!) Great evening racing! So thumbs up from me!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sam Mughal
15-08-2013, 10:20 PM
A total transformation of grip and traction great to run on. Total opposite of the old surface, definately a huge step forward for the club

Well done guys

Sam

jlucas
15-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Heard no complaints from anyone. Sands gone :D

Vrg1
15-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Dudders your ugly I'm bad and the track is good :)

dobber
16-08-2013, 06:28 AM
The surface is consistant which we didnt have before with the old stuff. LAyout last night was really good, technical at one end and sweeping at the other....GREAT!:thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
16-08-2013, 07:29 AM
I have to say top effort for all those involved in the prep and laying of the new astro...
I like the features too and as Dunc said, the double double requires a bit of throttle 'off' rather than 'nail it' to get it right. Too much 'off' and the lap times suffer, not enough 'off', and you crash... So def skill needed...

The Astro is (for me) unbelievably grippy, and consistent... So if thats what you wanted, you got it! For me, perhaps its a bit 'too' touring car and 'scalextric' but I'm sure thats just my personal taste and I still miss the old skool 'grass' (mud) track years back! So I hope you know where I'm coming from.

Its not a criticism, just a preference. I really think what you've created will suit the majority of drivers and pull in more too... Well done!

:thumbsup:

shaunr
16-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Will sort out a few little tweeks here an there in the week, as james said nice to not have any sand in the car for a change:D
Track is ace, fun to drive an is a massive improvement on what was there before!
Roll on sunday 25th an apex gp!