View Full Version : Summer Champs Rnd 5 25th August 2013
Dudders
15-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Final round of the Summer Champs is Sunday the 25th of August from 8.00am
Full day meeting with 4 rounds of qualifying and 3 finals for all.
Come and experience our new astro :woot:
shaunr
16-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Im up for that! Should be a good day at shrccc!:D
Dudders
19-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Looking forward to a full day trackside ;)
AJ Roberts
21-08-2013, 11:22 AM
I'm in, I'll be the running the XB4 as 2wd for the first time, so expected me to be worse than ever :thumbsup:
Collegeboy
22-08-2013, 11:09 AM
I'll be there running the 4wd if I get it back together in time, otherwise it's the Raster:). Looking forward to my 1st full days racing since the end of May.
TARTMAN
22-08-2013, 07:59 PM
the XB4 in its designed form for me ;)
as long as I find time to get stuff sorted out as working Saturday as well..................... damn why does work get in the way of a great hobby :(:(:(
Having finally moved in I doubt I will be able to race (gotta find all my RC stuff yet) but I may pop down for a little break from in-boxing to say hi
Dudders
23-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Look forward to it Chris, should be a good turnout, weather looking on side too!
Dudders
24-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Full day tomorrow! No issues track drainage with the rain overnight tonight, won't be a dry start but it will improve as the day goes on.
Looking forward to seeing new and old faces, best of all there's no sand!
AJ Roberts
25-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Great meeting, thanks y'all :thumbsup:
PS. Loving the new track :drool:
TARTMAN
25-08-2013, 10:30 PM
new astro and track is truly great. so much an improvement over the last one.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.