PDA

View Full Version : Sept 7th 2013 - return to racing at YORCC


Col
16-08-2013, 04:42 PM
After what seems like the longest summer holiday in the world we'll be back indoors at Huntington school on sat sept 14th.

Club and BRCA memberships for the 2014 season will be available shortly after.

Lets start the new season with some great tracks and some great racing!

bretts
17-08-2013, 01:28 PM
woo hoo!!

I've just ordered two of these...

http://www.gofasterrcstuff.com/richard-lowe-thumbs/ (http://www.southdacola.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/88892-thumbs_up.jpg)

Col
19-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Ok... the website is wrong - we'll be back on the 7th! The 14th is F3/4/5's at RHR.

farmboy
21-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Website / Club Calendar updated. Hey, I can only work with what I'm given...

Richard Lowe
22-08-2013, 12:17 PM
woo hoo!!

I've just ordered two of these...

http://www.gofasterrcstuff.com/richard-lowe-thumbs/ (http://www.southdacola.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/88892-thumbs_up.jpg)
Haha :)

Two right thumbs though?! No throttle for you :p

Col
04-09-2013, 07:50 PM
3 days to go! Best blow some dust off the 410 (assuming I can find it in my garage!)