View Full Version : New motor for a Losi Micro Rally
BeachBuggyPhil
18-08-2013, 06:43 PM
I've hardly used it but the shaft has come unbonded from something inside the motor. Something is turning but its not the shaft so I need to replace it.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/AC8C0679-0DE3-4F12-9216-EB4D33A4FEA7-1072-00000097131D7AA1.jpg
Could anyone post a link to a replacement motor please, less KV is fine because its to fast anyway.
I am never sure what aftermarket motors are the same size from just looking at the pictures.
Preferably with the same plug on it.
Cheers
Phil
Danny Harrison
24-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Could anyone post a link to a replacement motor please, less KV is fine because its to fast anyway.
I am never sure what aftermarket motors are the same size from just looking at the pictures.
Preferably with the same plug on it.
Cheers
Phil
I know nothing of these cars, just typed 'losi micro motor' into ebay :o
:p:p:p
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOSI-MICRO-TREKKER-RALLY-HIGH-POWER-MOTOR-LOSB1751-/370818934608?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item565687e750
From this I got the part number and walaa http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?search=1&search_string=LOSB9470
Sorry for the sarcasm, internet searches are your friend though ;)
BeachBuggyPhil
25-08-2013, 07:33 PM
I need a brushless motor.
:-p
BeachBuggyPhil
25-08-2013, 07:41 PM
221252357909
This looks like it but I was hoping for less KV and the same connector.
It seems only Losi sell a motor with that connector and I'm stuck with that KV.
It costs a 1/3rd of the original RTR car as well!!
Danny Harrison
26-08-2013, 12:00 AM
221252357909
This looks like it but I was hoping for less KV and the same connector.
It seems only Losi sell a motor with that connector and I'm stuck with that KV.
It costs a 1/3rd of the original RTR car as well!!
look at the second link bud, its the right motor, same kv, 20 quid
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.