View Full Version : Sunday 25th
SteveB
19-08-2013, 10:21 AM
All,
Track is closed Sunday 25th August for track maintenance.
Look forward to seeing all the regulars for there support on Sunday, many hands will significantly help make progress
Thanks Steve
DiggerAde
19-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I can make Sunday, will there be ice creams :p
makinwaves
19-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Gutted! First weekend i've been able to race for months.
Any plans for some BH Monday racing?
SteveB
19-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Gutted! First weekend i've been able to race for months.
Any plans for some BH Monday racing?
Guys
There will be no running on the track as the design will change for the F2 event the following weekend
Thanks Steve
Jon Merritt
20-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey
I can't make Saturday or Sunday but am coming up for a full day Friday to see how far I can get with digging out the drainage trench. Just need all the relevant tools left out but have PM'd Dan about that. Hopefully give you boys a bit of a head start going into the weekend. Good luck:)
hotrodchris
20-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks Jon any and all help is good!
badgio
26-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Sorry didn't make it down to help out, I ended up spending the bank holiday weekend looking after a sick young lady with Tonsillitis!
Did it all get finished?
hotrodchris
27-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks to John's serious hard graft on Friday the planned drainage was completed, as well as a lot of other smaller jobs around that needed doing.
I believe that Steve is at the track this week finishing off hoovering the track surface and other chores prior to the weekend!:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.