View Full Version : Transponder for Thursday
Woodbine
20-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Anyone got a spare one I can borrow Thursday. Getting a 2nd but does not look like it will be here before Thursday.
Cheers
Dr_UpGrade
23-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Hey Mate,
I managed to leave last night without getting my mrt back, I can't make it on sunday, but if you can hold onto it until next thursday, that would be great...
Cheers,
Mark
Woodbine
23-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi Mark,
I know you left as I tried to find you. I will bring it next Thursday of course.
Dr_UpGrade
23-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Yep, was totally my fault.. (shocked at my 3rd in the A final!)
Cheers, see ya' next week!
:thumbsup:
Woodbine
25-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Mark,
This is now in Chris Eliis truck. I will make sure it comes back to you on Thursday. Apologies but I lent it to Chris as he ran his truck today for testing.:bored:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.