PDA

View Full Version : End of Summer Series :(


Dudders
25-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks to all the participants in the Surrey and Hants Summer Champs, although today gave us a vision of winter racing! Least they'll be grip in the wet stuff now!

Even if you attended one meeting you still played your part In a very competitive series raced with my verve and of course the banter and chat.

As soon as I get the results I will upload the final tally, although I think the honours have gone to James Lucas in 2wd and Darren Parker in 4wd. Congratulations to both.

Full results to follow.

Neil :thumbsup:

jlucas
25-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Big trophies to follow? ;)

TARTMAN
25-08-2013, 10:29 PM
still don't have my 2nd place trophy from the winter series yet?? lol.....

so don't hold ya breath!!!!:D;););););)

TARTMAN
20-09-2013, 06:47 PM
sooooooooo

when do we get our trophies I have a space ready on the shelf...... :p