View Full Version : fun day 25th aug
millsy
25-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Thanks to Si for running the day even with the few driver's that came down. It turned out to be a right good laugh and I think that goes for everyone, this is what club meets should always be. Well done to lee for 3rd in the A!.
sticky
25-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Shame I couldn't make it today. Don't suppose if anyone's noticed if the weeds are dying off?
Cremegg
25-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Yeah was a good laugh, Maddy taking it a bit too seriously to win the B final by smashing his car up...committed indeed
Millsy got a new fanbase too...kids galore haha
Thanks again si
Maddy
25-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah was a good laugh, Maddy taking it a bit too seriously to win the B final by smashing his car up...committed indeed
Millsy got a new fanbase too...kids galore haha
Thanks again si
I didn't take it serious mate lol, just wasn't letting go of the throttle crossing the finish line smashing in to the cone,top race the best 1 I've had at bury ever, cheers guys for a top day.
Cremegg
25-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I didn't take it serious mate lol, just wasn't letting go of the throttle crossing the finish line smashing in to the cone,top race the best 1 I've had at bury ever, cheers guys for a top day.
No mate I meant by you going for the win lol
Amazing to watch for a fun day
Even though they were only 8 of us it was a really chilled out day
Good stuff guys :)
Maddy
25-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Shame I couldn't make it today. Don't suppose if anyone's noticed if the weeds are dying off?
didn't see that many weeds so must be working mate
Maddy
25-08-2013, 09:23 PM
No mate I meant by you going for the win lol
Amazing to watch for a fun day
Even though they were only 8 of us it was a really chilled out day
Good stuff guys :)
Very good battle with mark right to the finish line,had to give it everything even if it ment crossing the finishing line at full speed with mark as close as you can get, loved it lol.
Big Show
26-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Yep Maddy it was a close race, but really enjoyed it, swapping the lead several times. As for the weed's, some seem to be dying but most are resisting. Might need a few treatments. Thanks to Si for running race control and thanks to all who turned up to race. Great Day.
Howler
26-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Maddy break his car? Never seen that before :p
Gavin Collingwood
26-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Wouldn't bother treating the weeds. The while track is being ripped up come October......
Si Coe
27-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Yes but we want to try to salvage as much astro as we can. With the weeds in that section will tear to shreds.
Big Show
27-08-2013, 08:01 AM
We need to reduce the weeds to a minimum so we can save as much of the astro as possible. Granted in some area's were the astro runs over the features such as the fingers we wont be aible to re-use as the astro will have streched but we hope to save as much as possible.
Gavin Collingwood
27-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Would've thought si that the weeds would rip up when you pull up the astro is my point.
sticky
27-08-2013, 12:22 PM
The astro will rip in some places from the weeds, I will try and spray again this week if I can.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.