View Full Version : need to put more pic on the website
grobson1970
27-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Like the look of the new website but one pic in the gallery looks i bit odd.
more pics please !
Dudders
27-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Get me pictures and I will upload them. I've been busy doing the track work recently so can't do it all at the same time mate!
keith123
27-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I plan to attend the Apex GP camera in hand as I won't be racing so you are welcome to use any decent pics I get :thumbsup:
Dudders
27-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Why you not racing Keith?
keith123
27-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Errmm... :blush:
So I can take photos? :woot:
Dudders
27-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Not good enough! You need to RACE if you're there :thumbsup:
Dr_UpGrade
27-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Dudders, any updates on getting the results uploaded as well onto the new site..?
Dudders
27-08-2013, 05:11 PM
No mate, too late on Thursday night by the time I go home, full on 3 days out over the weekend and chilled yesterday. I'll get the laptop off Chris tomorrow :thumbsup:
Dr_UpGrade
27-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Cheers...
(you racing on thursday?)
Dudders
27-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Attempting too! :thumbsup:
shaunr
27-08-2013, 05:24 PM
With what? :confused:
Dudders
27-08-2013, 05:52 PM
X-ray baby!
Dr_UpGrade
27-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I'll be the one praying for a bit of dampness!!
Dudders
27-08-2013, 06:05 PM
That can be arranged....:woot:
Dr_UpGrade
27-08-2013, 06:29 PM
eeeek (but LOL!)
grobson1970
27-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Get me pictures and I will upload them. I've been busy doing the track work recently so can't do it all at the same time mate!
You do a great job :)
It would be good to show of the new track
Dudders
27-08-2013, 07:52 PM
PICTURES ADDED!
grobson1970
28-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Good man :thumbsup:
I really dont no where you get the time to run a club/run a bussiness & have a home life ?
I no i dont :)
Do you ever sleep ?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.