PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 1st September 2013: Open Pratice from 8.00am


Dudders
29-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi all,

Due to demand, we'll be holding a open track practice session from 8.00am to around 1.00pm.

You have asked for this, so please use it :thumbsup:

Broken
29-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Looking forward to sunday as I really need the track time. Hopefully I will be able to work out some lines for the track and start improving my driving (may need some help with this).

AJ Roberts
30-08-2013, 06:52 AM
I'm going to try and pop down for a few hours, I need all the practice I can get ready for the GP :woot:

absolute alignment
30-08-2013, 09:04 AM
I'm already amazing so will save car and tyres. But will pop down when hangover clears to do some marshaling forpracticing drivers and to give any help to team losi drivers there.

Dudders
30-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Good work fella's.

keith123
30-08-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm already amazing so will save car and tyres. But will pop down when hangover clears to do some marshaling forpracticing drivers and to give any help to team losi drivers there.

Help!

Was watching your fine car last night and how well it seems dialled in compared to mine, I'm struggling with it on the new astro track so could do with some set up tips. I guess I won't be getting much help from Tit after beating him last night ;)

I hope to pop along Sunday, might even bring the 1/8 buggy along with some astro friendly tyres for a quick blast.

Dudders
30-08-2013, 01:31 PM
We all beat Tit last night :woot::woot::woot:

If the 8th is Nitro it's a no no, too noisy for the site I'm afraid, if electric, go for it, might need to alter the steering though to get round he hairpins lol.

Chris's set up is good :thumbsup:

keith123
30-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Except Oly...

It's 4wd electric so no problem there. Just interested to see how it drives on astro.

Yep Mr Dear is my new hero :drool:

Dudders
31-08-2013, 09:46 AM
He's the Don!

jlucas
31-08-2013, 10:34 AM
I have a few losi tips :)

TARTMAN
31-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I have a GREAT losi tip for making the car handle fantastic, jump great and fast as ever..........



trade it in for an Xray!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Dudders
31-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Or a Vega!

dobber
31-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Or a Vega!

Now we're talking!! ;)

shaunr
31-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi guys, I will be there from 8 an will be staying until 1pm so get your practice in an set ups etc! Only 5 quid for a 5 hour session! See ya all in the morning! :thumbsup:

shaunr
31-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Or a Vega!

Looking into that! :thumbsup:

Woodbine
31-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Just buy the Vega conversion for the Losi :)

shaunr
31-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Just buy the Vega conversion for the Losi :)

That's the plan dude!:thumbsup:

Woodbine
31-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Thinking the same ;)

shaunr
31-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Thinking the same ;)

You down tomorrow mate? Think it's the way forward! :D

Woodbine
31-08-2013, 09:32 PM
I will be down with my SCT for some testing. It should be... faster I think :)

TARTMAN
01-09-2013, 09:20 AM
never really understand the conversion thing, spend the price of 2 cars to have one.

Might go a little better than the original but at twice the price, I think its so over priced.

But opinions vary. I prefer the 2 cars for the price of one like the XB4....;)

keith123
01-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Very productive morning for me, mega thanks to the great Mr Dear for his help and advice :thumbsup:

Roll on Thursday to see if it's made much difference in lap time, it certainly feels much better than before :)

Broken
01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Productive morning for me. Thanks Kieth for letting me drive your car, was getting your car round the track a fair bit faster than mine, seemed much more planted and settled than mine. Think it is the way forward for me (certainly at the moment). Having the uninterrupted time on track was good for improving the clean driving (well working on it anyway).

Need to fix the sv2 now though as I have broken the steering on that, oops.

Thanks to Woodie as well for the excellent deal, now just need to get the car running.