View Full Version : Club Meeting - 1 September
DianneH
31-08-2013, 07:42 AM
There is definitely a meeting on tomorrow (Sundsy) but no text message will be sent out - mobile problems again - time for a new one I think!
Please pass the word around to all concerned so that everyone is aware.
Need to make sure we are there in plenty of time to get set up and start on time as it is my granddaughter's birthday tomorrow so will run meeting to the finals and then shoot off.
I am sure there will be a few of you there that can run the finals and lock up!! Neal did a great job last time:thumbsup:
John Price has had an accident on his motorbike and is in hospital :( but is in the land of the living and has a few broken ribs plus other things, but not sure of full extent.
I am sure you all join me in wishing him a speedy recovery - I bet he is sat up in bed reading this sometime today!:)
Get well soon John:thumbsup:
neallewis
31-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Yes get well soon John. I heard last night it was six ribs, collar bone, shoulder blade, and a punctured lung.
I can lock up Dianne
johnnygibbon
31-08-2013, 10:28 AM
get well soon john
the road is a scarey place to be on 2 wheels when it gos wrong
glad ya ok ish
see ya on track again soon
neallewis
31-08-2013, 12:02 PM
John Price has had an accident on his motorbike
Nori said it was on a pedal bike, not motorbike?
DianneH
31-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Not certain then - lots of injuries for a pedalbike accident.
I do know that he has a motorbike and I thought Jabber had said that it was a motorbike accident.
andys
31-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Crikey - Get well soon John.
NeilRalph77
31-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Yeh! all the best John, have to say I've never fancied coming off myself.
cobra_shadow
31-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Get well soon John hope your ok
Bells
31-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Sad to here of johns accident , get well soon buddy
smokes
31-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Sad to hear about the accident too.
I will try and get there for 10ish would that be early enough?
neallewis
31-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Not certain then - lots of injuries for a pedalbike accident.
I do know that he has a motorbike and I thought Jabber had said that it was a motorbike accident.
Spoken to John now, he's out of intensive care and starting to mend. It wasn't a push bike ;-)
DianneH
31-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Sad to hear about the accident too.
I will try and get there for 10ish would that be early enough?
10 am will be good - can get on with the track prep and then get started on time.
Thanks
DianneH
01-09-2013, 07:58 AM
It's a bit cooler today but forecast is for sunny intervals so will hopefully warm up a bit
neallewis
01-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks Dianne for setting up and starting meeting off. Rest if meeting went well. 5 rounds and finals, with excellent comentry from Danny.
Also could whoever borrowed my purple 2mm arrowmax driver please let me know they have it. Thanks.
jimarea51
01-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi..
Great meeting, good bunch of friendly people too...
Hope to see you all soon...
Jim:thumbsup:
DianneH
01-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks Dianne for setting up and starting meeting off. Rest if meeting went well. 5 rounds and finals, with excellent comentry from Danny.
Also could whoever borrowed my purple 2mm arrowmax driver please let me know they have it. Thanks.
Thanks Neal - great to hear that everything went well and I am sure everyone appreciates you taking over the meeting.
I had a very enjoyable afternoon/evening at my granddaughter's party.
Hope everyone is going to make it to the Supercup next week.
smokes
01-09-2013, 10:04 PM
I hope the weather is warmer. Or remind myself to take a coat...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.