View Full Version : Xray XB4 up on oOple and eBay
Woodbine
31-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi All,
My Xray XB4 is up for grabs with spares. It would rather it goes to a club member.
http://tinyurl.com/qetkj3p (oOple listing)
http://tinyurl.com/o7vw7u5 (eBay listing)
TARTMAN
01-09-2013, 09:17 AM
you say in the add electrics ARE included? if so what are they.
dobber
01-09-2013, 09:45 AM
It says "electrics are required"
Woodbine
01-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Also sold now to a club member
Dudders
01-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Who?
absolute alignment
01-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Mark Ashton. With electrics. Great deal.
keith123
01-09-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm so glad Mark bought it as I was sitting there seriously considering it....
Dudders
01-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Shaun's one is decent too, still FS I think!
Woodbine
01-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Sorry yeah it was Mark.... :)
Shaun's is still up for sale and its also a great deal... So go buy Shaun's:thumbsup:
TARTMAN
01-09-2013, 04:39 PM
It says "electrics are required"
it was edited, it did say electrics are included. !!!
I was interested hence the question....
shaunr
01-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah guys mines still for sale had some timewasters tho!!!!:mad:
Woodbine
01-09-2013, 05:50 PM
It was edited to add the prefix and then an image and lastly to mark it sold... The electrics where never included and that line was not modified...
it was edited, it did say electrics are included. !!!
I was interested hence the question....
TARTMAN
01-09-2013, 07:20 PM
if you say so. but that's not what I saw. no matter anyway its sold.
absolute alignment
01-09-2013, 07:50 PM
But mark did buy it with electrics so now I'm confused, who is telling. The truth woody or dazza!!!!
Broken
01-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Need to get a servo and then get electrics installed so its ready for use. The electrics were an extra that were not part of the original offer.
Woodbine
01-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Hahaha
Mark wanted some electrics and I made the decision that after running the SCT with what was in my Xray I wanted to keep them in it. That meant Mark got a better deal than expected .
Anyway mute point as Mark now has an awesome tool to get used too :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.