PDA

View Full Version : Racing Friday 6th September


shaungooner
02-09-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm working Friday so may not be there this week

I'll be photographing the Dragons v Ulster which kicks off at 7:15 so if i can get away early enough i may be along for a little bit of trucking from about 9ish (only have to shoot first half), should give me enough time for a qaulifying round and a final???

I've done the mid motor conversion and a few setup changes on the DESC210 RTR and I'm really keen to see if i've completely messed it up or not :cry:

peetbee
02-09-2013, 04:10 PM
I'll be there again with my micro, need to get some more practice in ahead of ukmicrox!

Belsten
02-09-2013, 07:54 PM
im in

mrspeedy
03-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Looks like we'll be over for a play too .. its been a while :woot:

J'MM'N
03-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Si, can you bring a Turbo body over and I'll take it off you.
Trevor.

peetbee
04-09-2013, 09:25 AM
And most importantly there will be plentiful supplies of full fat coke and other carbonated beverages available :thumbsup:

slimracer
04-09-2013, 05:06 PM
im not on hol see u all when back :cry:

mrspeedy
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Si, can you bring a Turbo body over and I'll take it off you.
Trevor.

No probs Trev :thumbsup:

and for those running micro's this season ... we have new wings :woot::woot::woot:

http://phatbodies.bigcartel.com/product/phat-bodies-gurt-wings

... and we'll have a box full on friday :thumbsup:

millzy
06-09-2013, 10:40 AM
might pop up....

Belsten
06-09-2013, 02:54 PM
shall I collect the keys ?

peetbee
06-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Yes please Dave