View Full Version : This Is Going To Bring In The Masses......
Cremegg
03-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Check Out This Wall Of Death....Can We Do This...Marshalling Could Be Tricky Ha
QMuYmzOhBuU
:p:cry:
johnnygibbon
03-09-2013, 08:55 PM
i will build one this year indoor
better than last years one
wallride mk2
Gavin Collingwood
03-09-2013, 09:00 PM
After your last attempt your not going anywhere near a wall ride.....
Gavin Collingwood
03-09-2013, 09:06 PM
And Chris, that wall ride is the stupidest feature I've ever seen in r/c. It doesn't even work they all crash
Cremegg
03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Way to kill the mood there Gav lol
I know it was a laugh
JonyNitro
04-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Way to kill the mood there Gav lol
I know it was a laugh
He don't get out much, I bet he gets no party invitations:D
johnnygibbon
04-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Oh I'm building a minter Gav
That's why it will be mk2
Learn from past mistakes
Like the outdoor track
Remember Gav racing is and I quote directly from you here
"Just for fun"
Mr Satchell
04-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Hahahaha ouch. Low blow but a good one
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.