View Full Version : Anyone going to Apex before This weeks race meet?
dobber
04-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Im still having issues with glitching so in the interim before getting a new transmitter i'd like to get a power cap to see if that cures it. Let me know if anyones going and could pick one up for me. I can either pay apex in advance or pay you on the night.
Thanks
Duncan
Dudders
04-09-2013, 03:06 PM
I've got one lurking around you can try mate :thumbsup:
keith123
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
I shall be heading to Apex to pick up some goodies on Thursday if you need anything
Woodbine
04-09-2013, 08:33 PM
I also have one in my box you can try and will have it with me tomorrow. No electrics for the new car so have it spare ATM.:thumbsup:
Dudders
04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Give Duncan yours as I won't be out till after 8...
dobber
05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Cheers guys!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.