PDA

View Full Version : Mid South F Grades


Dudders
04-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Now on the SHRCCC Facebook page.

Thanks to Paul, Steve and Keith for sorting them out :woot:

Woodbine
04-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Any chance we can get the on the forums or the website... Not everyone uses Facebook.

neil_p
04-09-2013, 08:44 PM
The overall standings and 2014 F grades are up on the Silverstone website.

Dr_UpGrade
04-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Well said!

But did a bit of a search on the silverstone website and foud this:

http://www.silverstonercmcc.co.uk/2014%20Formulas.pdf

Well done all SHRCCC regulars!
:thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
04-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Just beat me to it Neil!!

Woodbine
04-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Cheers :)

Dudders
04-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Sorry Woody and Co but I've been out all day and it was my only available upload source at the time.

Silverstone has the PDF.

jlucas
04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
I think mark and woody should both join facebook

Kelk
04-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Just looked at the results and I'm an F5 in my frst year of racing. On closer examination the guy you finished the one place above me squeezed into the F4 rank.

So with hindsight - I did 2 rounds with a broken foot and one round where I basically destroyed 2 cars. I've learnt a load of stuff this year and definitely going for F4 next year.

Well done to everyone who raced from S&H, we rock

lee rc
06-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Are the results for the summer series up yet

Dudders
06-09-2013, 08:04 AM
No Lee. Awaiting some FTP upload details from the web geeks...