View Full Version : New BX drive shafts?
Bathy
30-10-2006, 09:46 AM
http://www.yokomo.co.jp/yokomonew/newproducts/10gatsu/bx_pp.pdf
Emily can you translate yet?
Looks like new BX drive shafts...
jimmy
30-10-2006, 10:10 AM
is that an advert for the normal BX and showing some options ? or is it a new edition of the car which includes those options ?
I snapped a couple of photos of neil craggs car this weekend with 1 peice chassis which lowers the diff height
geebee
30-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi,
according to RC-Champ people, this is a special edition of the BX: normal BX + springs set + front free wheel + new drive shafts.
I hope these new drive shafts will be available soon because the stock one wear too fast I think.
Gilles
French MR-4BX driver :)
Bathy
31-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I've had an email from ChampRC, this is a new Version of the BX (of course I want one).
jimmy
31-10-2006, 10:12 AM
do it bathy!
You could have more BX's than masami soon
Southwell
31-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Only do it if i have one to use! :D
bathy will have enough bx's for every one at the nationals next year. lol
Ryan
Shadow
16-12-2006, 01:58 AM
hrmmm r u sure? i too wrote to rc-champ and they informed me its a normal BX with worlds option parts (rear belt tensioner, hardened universals f+r, f+r spring kit, and front one way)
i sure hope its not a "new" edition of the mr-4bx cos i just bought a kit last night to suppor the local shop!!!
I've had an email from ChampRC, this is a new Version of the BX (of course I want one).
albertobdq
31-12-2006, 09:53 AM
I just have mine ordered. It is the regular BX with a special option pack, just that. It cost almost the same than the stock BX.
Micha_MX4
07-01-2007, 09:18 PM
how do you order from ChampRC, the site is in japanese (?)
how much do you pay for shipping (F, GB)?
albertobdq
07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
No, i didn't purchase it form there, a friend of mine living at Aichi send it to me. He told me that this special version is not normally available at shops. The price was around 425€, shipping included.
Micha_MX4
07-01-2007, 10:01 PM
that's a very good price!
in Germany best price is 429€+ shipping
i have to sell my predators and the Lazer ZX-RR to get some money
(prob. my brushless Lehner 5200 + Schulze speedo too)
albertobdq
07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
That's a really good price for the special version! Specially if you consider that there's no special taxes since you buy on th EU
Micha_MX4
08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
you mean the German 429€ is okay?
yep i think so too!
wanna have the source i can pm you!
Micha
albertobdq
08-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I've never seen that price in Europe, if you know where to buy in Germany for that amount, please tell me, I've already sent a pm to you.
Micha_MX4
08-01-2007, 09:36 PM
i sent you a message
it's the regular kit, front oneway 46€ extra
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.