PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8th


Dandare
06-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Just checking who's out to play Sunday ?

fudgemeister
06-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Just checking who's out to play Sunday ?

count me in 2wd & 4wd Forecast is good :thumbsup:

ShaunieT
06-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I will be there with Joe as jack has got a football friendly,will be great to get some track time :thumbsup: its been a while but I've got to leave about 2 :(

simonrhart
06-09-2013, 09:26 PM
I'll be there, 2WD.

Simon

Chris Brooks
07-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Im coming!

Dandare
08-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Well I enjoyed today, dispite some absences. Nice to be out in the sun again although it hammered down driving through Poringland (lol), not sure if the rain made it as far as the track eventually...

Good to see a few new faces (new to me anyway). Look forward to the next dry, not too windy & sunny meet... with absolutely no wasps :lol:

fudgemeister
08-09-2013, 06:58 PM
well done dan good day had by all i think !!!! :thumbsup:

racingdwarf
08-09-2013, 08:46 PM
errrm opppps:wub, sorry chaps I didn't look at the dates and thought club was next weekend again:wub

I have been away all weekend playing with my noisy car at slough.


by the sounds of things you managed to get something going

Chris Brooks
09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Well done Dan for organising some racing, was a fun day, and yes it started chucking it down at the track after you left.

simonrhart
09-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I certainly had fun, good job Dan for putting together a race meeting.

Just as I was running my last pack around the track, it started to rain!

Simon