PDA

View Full Version : First run of cubed


nobby
06-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Raced at my local indoor club tonight, and I decided to give my brand new never turned a wheel x6 cubed a run in-between heats.

The track is a quite small tight track on polished wood floor.

All I can say is WOW.
This car has so much grip.
There is no snatch what so ever.

It was so good I was almost tempted to run it in my 4wd heat.

Can't wait to race it for real.

Steven Forster
07-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Raced at my local indoor club tonight, and I decided to give my brand new never turned a wheel x6 cubed a run in-between heats.

The track is a quite small tight track on polished wood floor.

All I can say is WOW.
This car has so much grip.
There is no snatch what so ever.

It was so good I was almost tempted to run it in my 4wd heat.

Can't wait to race it for real.

Will have to get mine built up for seaham next week.....cant wait ;)