View Full Version : 2wd 10.5 motor boost settings
EPicLURcher
07-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi
Do you guys run any boost on a 10.5 motor? If so could you send me some settings?
I run a hobbywing v2.1 and a tekin 10.5
Thanks
AJ Roberts
07-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Have you got mod firmware on the esc?
Dudders
07-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Everything on max LoL
AJ Roberts
07-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Haha :thumbsup:
I run 7 degrees turbo
No Boost
And turbo delay is .3 seconds so it only really kicks in on the straight
Can't remember the other setting off hand and everything is packed away ready for the morning
Come find me tomorrow if you need a hand :)
EPicLURcher
07-09-2013, 07:16 PM
I have mod on there-pulled it out of my wet touring car which i ran boost in. Was mighty quick on 13.5!
Thanks aj, you have the same name on another forum, dont ypu? So do i!
Maybe ill try current settings, my main worry is if there is too much power itll wheelie into oblivion!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.