View Full Version : bb greens
jlucas
07-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Anyone got a new pair of bb green rears I can purchase off them forgot to order some :(
Cheers
James
Dudders
07-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I've got 8 x greens BNIP and yourhaving none!
Dr_UpGrade
07-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Are you guys sayin the track is going to be damp tomorrow, or just hedging yer bets?
On another note, will the Apex shop be there for spares?
jlucas
07-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Cheers dudders love you to.....
Just being prepared mark ;)
lee rc
07-09-2013, 04:07 PM
went to Watford dms to get bb greens today and it was closed :mad:
Dudders
07-09-2013, 04:17 PM
I've have some sets, new, £26 each (per tyre).
It'll be dry anyway!
Dr_UpGrade
07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Thats cool on the boy-scout front!!
We'll see Dudders, we'll see... I know you will be hoping it stays dry! - I'm pretty certain last time it rained, a certain someone beat you!!
:p
Dudders
07-09-2013, 05:43 PM
True (although I gifted it to you, remember ;)) however this time in at race control so can easily fix the times pmsl
Dr_UpGrade
07-09-2013, 06:15 PM
LOL... I remember you 'thinking' you gifted it to me, thats for sure!
And a ready made excuse for me already... You fixed the heats results and always put me in with the top guys so I couldn't get a high (or low?) score!!
;o)
Looking forward to it whatever.... Bring yer (clean) race-faces on guys!!!:thumbsup:
Dudders
07-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm Gurning already! (Maybe cos this is a OTB post ;) )
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.