View Full Version : Racing 8/9/13
Maddy
07-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Whos racing tomorrow
longman
07-09-2013, 05:43 PM
i'll be down tomorrow, lets hope it stays dry!!!
Maddy
07-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Forcast says just a passing shower but dry all day. Hope there right
Critch
07-09-2013, 07:06 PM
What time does it all start,
N any fun/beginner races ?
Cremegg
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I'll be down maddy...for obvious reasons :)
And if lee cottrell can see this post...am I ok to still get a lanyard of you for my radio please
Cheers
Mr Satchell
07-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm allowed to play out so ill b there
Maddy
07-09-2013, 08:11 PM
What time does it all start,
N any fun/beginner races ?
if you can get there for about 10ish we will be setting up the track and si will be booking in ready to start racing approx 11.30ish.
i would of thought there will be a fun class on too.
Maddy
07-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm allowed to play out so ill b there
Is johnny coming leon
Cremegg
07-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I hope it's not gonna be like last time with only 8 people haha
Maddy
07-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Same here mate,very poor turn out last time
Si Coe
07-09-2013, 09:32 PM
If possible I'll try to get racing starting a little earlier than 11.30. 11 would be better but obviously it doesn't work when people keep arriving!
8 people was poor, but also the most fun I've had in ages!
Cremegg
07-09-2013, 09:48 PM
If possible I'll try to get racing starting a little earlier than 11.30. 11 would be better but obviously it doesn't work when people keep arriving!
8 people was poor, but also the most fun I've had in ages!
Oh no, I still agree it was really good
johnnygibbon
07-09-2013, 10:47 PM
i might come if we get a race controller
need to pick upthem jumps
Cremegg
07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
What jumps mate?
Gavin Collingwood
07-09-2013, 11:13 PM
I'm racing, I set a track out today so it's more or less done already i'll just tweak it in the morning
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.