PDA

View Full Version : Centro C4.1 shock towers


Hog
08-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I need some spare shock towers for my new Centro. I've found rears listed in a couple of places but cannot find fronts listed anywhere.

Can anyone help please?

D20MCK
08-09-2013, 08:40 PM
http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=DMS%20Partz&product=DMS173A-CREAM&PageURL=fruzat/tupraphe.asp?manufacturer=DMS%20Partz

http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=DMS%20Partz&product=DMS173A&PageURL=fruzat/tupraphe.asp?manufacturer=DMS%20Partz

dms carbon front tower is what I use.

Aire valley
08-09-2013, 08:42 PM
The standard front tower is Associated AS9568.. The B4.1 front shock tower..

Hog
08-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the replies.

I didn't make it clear it was the CF towers I was after.

Cream
08-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the replies.

I didn't make it clear it was the CF towers I was after.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130371


I also have the DMS carbon flex towers in stock. BTW I also have an upgraded C4.1
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130375

which just happens to be on special offer until midnight tonight at £25.00

gazhillAE
12-09-2013, 08:51 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130371


I also have the DMS carbon flex towers in stock. BTW I also have an upgraded C4.1
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130375

which just happens to be on special offer until midnight tonight at £25.00

Noel
That links wrong mate!
No towers there I don't think!
Get one of these ordered mate "Creams" stuff is ace and well tested!
And before midnight tonight!!!!
Or has that gone? Haha
Gaz

Cream
12-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Noel
That links wrong mate!
No towers there I don't think!
Get one of these ordered mate "Creams" stuff is ace and well tested!
And before midnight tonight!!!!
Or has that gone? Haha
Gaz


My Bad,

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45188

Thanks Gaz.