PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion, Please!


YoungChazz
10-09-2013, 04:09 AM
We want your opinion. StickIt1 Graphics makes our Kit decals, and they also do Paul's personal stickers (mine too.) Check out the little sticker on Paul's window at the Clash.

First, do you think it's a box or a cube?

Second, should we include a B & W one on our standard sticker sheet?

Danosborne6661
10-09-2013, 08:51 AM
I think it would look a little less 'box' and a bit more 'cube' if the edges are rounded.

Cream
10-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Can't say I'm loving it, but if your going to do it why not put and 'X' in the left box, a '6' in the right and a small '3' in the top box?

The Dude
10-09-2013, 10:27 AM
I think it would look a little less 'box' and a bit more 'cube' if the edges are rounded.

I agree, or try a different viewing angle like this for example

Cardnim
10-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Its "ok" but not great. The perspective has been skewed (because its been rendered as a 'perspective' view and the field of view is off a bit)

An isometric "cube" might be better (as TheDude shows) but it will still look like a box.
You could maybe get round this by allowing the reverse edges (the edges you cant see) to be lightly visible through the sides of your cube...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Wikipedia_isometric_cube_3.jpg

Cream
10-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Let be honest a cube is a box, So no matter what you do it's always going to look like a box :D

YoungChazz
10-09-2013, 12:55 PM
All suggested changes are under consideration -- there are far more people out there with far better ideas than just us.

But should we make it part of the standard B & W sticker sheet? That doesn't mean everyone will put it on their car, but we'll have to remove something to include the "cube."

cutting42
10-09-2013, 01:46 PM
I think an ice cube works best it is very obvious:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/djdarkflower/djdarkflower1010/djdarkflower101000010/8089587-ice-cube.jpg

mro_racing aka Doorbell
20-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I think an ice cube works best it is very obvious:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/djdarkflower/djdarkflower1010/djdarkflower101000010/8089587-ice-cube.jpg

Yes a ice cube looks cool

lardy37
20-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Yes good idea as no one ever says an ice box it's always an ice cube :thumbsup:

YoungChazz
20-09-2013, 11:08 PM
And it is a cool car...