PDA

View Full Version : Lipo Charger


bobbin
10-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Gents,
Looking to get a new fast charger, ideally mains/12v so what lipo chargers are worth considering?
Cheers
Robin

hotrodchris
10-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Robin there are lots out there so a lot will depend on price?
The Orion touch scren 12/24v does every thing except boil the kettle for you but not cheap.
Dan has just bought a new charger not sure if it runs from both power sources but was a cheaper option andi believe charges up to 6v so have a chat to him.

bobbin
10-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Price depends on how much Santa has in his wallet, brought stuff when I started in the beginning of summer only to find out it was crap so want people's views on what's worth getting.
Happy to spend up to 80 quid of the girlfriends money

HOTSHOT III
10-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Core RC UAC50, i've had a couple of these I bought 2 years ago and can't fault them TBH:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/core-rc-uac50-charger-12v-110-240v-6a/rc-car-products/365880

bobbin
10-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Core RC UAC50, i've had a couple of these I bought 2 years ago and can't fault them TBH:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/core-rc-uac50-charger-12v-110-240v-6a/rc-car-products/365880
I was looking at that one, need to see one in the flesh and get a demo.