View Full Version : LRP Shark 0.6 mod pinion
Ndarby
12-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi all. I recently bought an LRP Shark fitted with a new brushless kit in it but minus a pinion. Does anyone know where I can get a 0.6 mod, 2mm shaft 12 tooth pinion??
Neil
Bigbainy
12-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi, I've got a 15 and a 16 tooth new in the packet you can have them both for a tenner posted if they are any good to you?
Ndarby
12-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi, I've got a 15 and a 16 tooth new in the packet you can have them both for a tenner posted if they are any good to you?
That sounds good. Would paypal payment be ok??
Neil
Bigbainy
12-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Just opened one to check its 2 mm and it is PayPal is fine I will pm my PayPal address to you, I run a 13 mm and 45 spur and its very fast!! It doesn't get overly hot either never hits the thermal overload :)
DragonRider
12-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Sorry to jump onto this thread but I'm after a couple of 18 tooth for both my GTB's if any ones got any.
Cheers
Mark
Bigbainy
12-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Sorry mark that's the only 2 I have, they are r w racing ones if that helps?
Ndarby
12-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Just doing the paypal now.
Neil
Ndarby
12-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Payment made shaun. Ive added my adress as a message.
Neil
Bigbainy
12-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks Neil they are packed and will be in the post tomorrow :)
Dombrasky
12-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Ring Neil at RW racing for any top quality pinions LRP Shark 0.6 mod
Carisma GTB 0.5 mod
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.