PDA

View Full Version : Next meeting: 19th September, Truck n Buggies!


Dudders
13-09-2013, 11:53 PM
This weeks meeting will feature a short course heat, if you own one, bring it along (Stadium trucks as well).

Buggies as normal, gates from 6.30pm.

Spread the trucking word mofo's!

(Ps my truck is still for sale....)

AJ Roberts
14-09-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm game, just need to find a sitter for the kids first :lol:

AJ Roberts
15-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Sorted, I will be there running my new DESC210 :thumbsup:

Owhitehouse
15-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Is truck night still on ? As I heard talks of doing another date ?

Dudders
16-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Looks like a few trucks coming now so we'll keep it this week, sorry Chris.

Got to keep Woody away from the buggies :wub

Woodbine
16-09-2013, 06:41 PM
HAHAHAHA Dudders :D still scared I would have beat you with the "big dumb truck" :thumbsup:

absolute alignment
16-09-2013, 09:16 PM
HAHAHAHA Dudders :D still scared I would have beat you with the "big dumb truck" :thumbsup:

Beat or drive over!

Dudders
16-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Drive over while I lapped it...

jlucas
18-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Has anyone got any foam for spacing cells in a car laying around wanting a new home I could do with a bit for tomo night
Cheers
James

Woodbine
18-09-2013, 06:48 PM
James I have the rear engine losi foam in my box if that would help you out..:thumbsup:

jlucas
18-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Could do with being longer mate but if worse comes to worse may do the job