View Full Version : Summer 2013 Results
AmiSMB
16-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Just to let you know that all the results and championship standings are now all up to date. Click here (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/results.aspx) to view. Sorry about the delay have had a few issues.
Dudders
16-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Are you posting the regional results (2wd)?
hazeandfizz
16-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Thank you Grant.
You racing on Sunday pal?
JB.
AmiSMB
16-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Are you posting the regional results (2wd)?
Not sure if I have those but will check and if I have then they will go up as well.
Dudders
16-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks buddy.
AmiSMB
16-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I found the 2wd Regional results and have uploaded these as well. Click here (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/results.aspx) to view.
AmiSMB
19-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Thank you Grant.
You racing on Sunday pal?
JB.
Would love to but have family coming this weekend :( Gutted.
Grant
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.