PDA

View Full Version : Racing 22nd of September !!!


Steven Forster
17-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Racing is on this sunday from 5:45-10:00pm......!!!

We've got some extra grip for the track with the hall being re polished :D

Please be careful when building the track not to scrape/scratch the floor as there has already been signs of damage already........(not by us) :thumbdown:

So get ya names down and let me know who's coming and what you are running

See you there :thumbsup:

AfroP
17-09-2013, 11:38 AM
me

2wd

DAVO
17-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Tyler
2wd
4wd

Steven Forster
17-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Tyler
2wd
4wd

You not gonna race like dave ?

paulj
17-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Me and possibly Josh

2wd

dpackster1980
17-09-2013, 07:11 PM
I'll be there. :thumbsup:

DAVO
17-09-2013, 10:51 PM
You not gonna race like dave ?

Not sure the other buggy is in bits I'll try and get it back together but GTA 5 just come out :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
17-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Not sure the other buggy is in bits I'll try and get it back together but GTA 5 just come out :thumbsup:

What bits you need like ?

Sold my PS3 as i didnt really play on it, but tempted to get my PS2 out and play GTA Vice City.....cos they are awesome games ;)

AfroP
18-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Not sure the other buggy is in bits I'll try and get it back together but GTA 5 just come out :thumbsup:

GTA5 is soo good

beasty boys motorsport
18-09-2013, 07:02 PM
doesnt look like im there, slight car trouble that needs to go to dealers.....shame its a week on friday:thumbdown:

chrispattinson
20-09-2013, 10:29 AM
I'll be there.

2wd please, thanks.

Chris.

beasty boys motorsport
20-09-2013, 11:28 AM
theres a chance i may be there, gave the car a run to dalton park and bac with no problems, so may come down:woot:

FrogPrince82
20-09-2013, 03:58 PM
I'll be down this Sunday too.

Will wait to see how many people are there to see if I can do 4wd as well as 2wd.

corkyjohnson75
21-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Al be there , my 2WD is gona kick ass on them two yokomo's again .:lol:

DAVO
22-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

chris68nufc
22-09-2013, 12:54 PM
2wd for me....is it free for new drivers?

Steven Forster
22-09-2013, 01:52 PM
2wd for me....is it free for new drivers?

Will have to ask the Chairman :woot: ha ha

DAVO
22-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Great night thanks :)

Shifta
22-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Yeah, Great nights racing and 22 racers too! Still managed 4 qualifiers and finals:thumbsup:

Steven Forster
22-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Great night thanks :)

Was definately a great night tonight with some close racing between me and corky johnson in the B-Final 2wd and also in the A-final..........22 people racing with 2 new racers......good track layout......good fun ;)

Cant wait for next week......see you all there :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
23-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Al be there , my 2WD is gona kick ass on them two yokomo's again .:lol:

I bet that's a distant memory after this week you didn't get a sniff. :woot: