PDA

View Full Version : Transponder


14 crazychris
17-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi guys I am thinking of getting a transponder for my car. I have looked them up on the Internet but I can't find many places that sell them. Could someone give me a link to a website that they bought there's from. Or Does anyone know of any hobby shops that sell them.
Thanks chris

Dudders
17-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi Chris,

I do have one you can borrow for now to save pennies, but if you buy one that's cool.

Two options:

www.bbksoftware.com (http://www.bbksoftware.com) @ £82.00
http://www.xtreme-rc.biz/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=118&osCsid=364c786da54b13508fe235cc528d0e4e @ £49.99

Both will work at all tracks.

Neil

AJ Roberts
17-09-2013, 05:02 PM
I've got the cheaper MRT one Neil linked and it works a treat :thumbsup:

14 crazychris
17-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks dudders that would be great if i could borrow your spare for a bit :thumbsup: ,but my birthdays coming up soon so I will hopefully get one then thanks.

14 crazychris
03-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi guys I found this transponder on ebay and wonderd if it would work as it said that it only runs on AMB 2 and 3 timing system. Not rc 4. I don't know what system you have. Any help ?:confused:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151131982547?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Dudders
03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
That will work with ours Chris :D