View Full Version : This Sunday's racing
martincupra
17-09-2013, 09:05 PM
I see from the calendar that this Sunday is a club round meeting ,can people still race even if they have not been involved in the previous rounds
Gavin Collingwood
17-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Yes just turn up and race
Critch
21-09-2013, 09:55 AM
What time do we need to be there?
Si Coe
21-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Not sure - I'm kinda trying to sort out buying a full sized car as well, so may have some issues.....
Maddy
21-09-2013, 07:05 PM
What time do we need to be there?
Around 10ish will be ok
Cremegg
21-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey Si
Are you doing race control tomoz?
Si Coe
21-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm doing race control tomorrow, but not next meeting. Not sure who will be doing next meeting but if possible I'd like them to kinda take over this week part way through so I can go early.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.