PDA

View Full Version : Racing at York 21st Sep onwards


Mike2222
17-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Racing returns to York this Saturday.. Club night, may be trucks. Doors open
1745 and racing starts 1845. Mike Riley on Trailer and Robert Pearce on Race control.
Other dates:
28th Sep Club Night
5th Oct 2wd/540 Rnd 1 of Club Championship.

The AGM takes place later in October. If anyone has any proposals to put
before the AGM could you e-mail Derek at < [email protected] >.
Mike

Moss Models
18-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Hi Mike
Will we be running a Truck Championship this year?
Last National is this weekend and I may get withdrawal symptoms!

I now have a few spare trucks so can loan/hire them out as well if someone wants to have a go without the expense of buying one.

Mike2222
18-09-2013, 07:04 AM
I dont see why not. Probably late October start. I am away until 8th Oct, so will sort out details then.
Mike