View Full Version : Rudebits GP convoy
dobber
24-09-2013, 08:37 AM
So then gents, are we going to do a Maccy D's meet before the Rudebits GP and convoy down together, or are we going to get there on our own?
Dudders
24-09-2013, 08:59 AM
I'll go direct mate. Not sure if I'll have the Beemer or the Disco so might need table and chair taking :), also shall we take the red gayzeebo?
Demetri I think is staying locally with Adam, perhaps some nosh afterwards would be nice?
dobber
24-09-2013, 10:14 AM
I'll go direct mate. Not sure if I'll have the Beemer or the Disco so might need table and chair taking :), also shall we take the red gayzeebo?
Demetri I think is staying locally with Adam, perhaps some nosh afterwards would be nice?
Mmmm those burgers were excellent last time, i'd go there again!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.