PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho Lazer ZX5 FS2 SP Finished Build


simonrhart
24-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Finished the build of my new 4WD buggy (apart from painting the body!):

Spec



HPI Flux Pro 6.5 T Motor
Orion R10 Pro ESC
Sanwa 451 2.4GHz rx
Savox 1251 servo
nVision Factory Pro 5500 2S 90C LiPos

Some mods:



Vega alloy steering arm
Mid weight



https://abajqg.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2p7pMRphKXvkSCHKP84haV37jIal7FHqDY_u61jc4l5Hj5eA_ oe_OrpgDXnoutmRaZS9DqyCiKKzxhaGjwbEWhLY4fsZ3b3Cmrd sAM0bsqdxQ/Dscf1005_2.jpg?psid=1

racingdwarf
24-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Very nice:thumbsup: and vega link posh!

simonrhart
25-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Looking forward to getting it on the track. Typical, I see Kyosho is in the process of developing the Lazer ZX6 now.

Simon

simonrhart
02-10-2013, 05:00 PM
I just discovered the body shell does not fit when soldering the 4mm bullet connectors as I have done in the picture i.e. straight on :mad:. Instead you need to solder them on at an angle like I have done with my Losi speed controller in the following picture. In-case anyone is doing the same I hope this helps.

https://abajqg.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2pYM67g7ObeQDkX03QtiFArAqE39YOVmYVDafLH-2GtHMFGc7X9WLZFh5KtnR56Z92LUlfR02BqVHwjR88ufGzV3s3 pZN_UY8wjLdD1BRGTpw/Dscf1008.jpg?psid=1