View Full Version : Schumacher mini-pins
simonrhart
27-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Anyone tried Schumacher mini-pins on the dirt track before?
Seems Pegasus has some with 2WD rib fronts in stock.
Simon
racingdwarf
27-09-2013, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't class the mini pins as a dirt tyre, any sort of hard pin or spike is off the menu:blush: I shall clarify the rules to show this, my fault
I will have some tyres sunday if you need some so don't panic, we can soon get them glued up for you:thumbsup:
Below is a copy of the tyres post:
Hi all
To help keep the track surface good to race on for as long as possible I have decided on a couple of rules
8th cars
Any form of dirt type pattern like proline,AKA,JC,Losi etc NO SPIKES eg angle spike etc
10th cars
Rear Axel 2wd
Any dirt type tyre That has a UK IMPORTER, the tyre must be available over the counter in the UK
Front Axel
Any rib type tyre or 2wd dirt tyre eg scrubs
4wd
Any dirt type tyre That has a UK IMPORTER, the tyre must be available over the counter in the UK. on both the front and rear axels
I will allow the schumacher Block type tread to be used
NO Schumacher mini spikes/mini pins/ full spikes or Dboots nano bites etc etc to be used
As a rule for any other SC's, trucks etc etc that people want to run the rule is anytyre BUT NO SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!
simonrhart
28-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Sorry I mad. I did see your post.
Dave what do you run to stop dirt from getting into the car on your Lazer? I noticed there is a massive cut out where the motor goes and this will invite dirt.
I have ordered an B44 undertray.
Cheers
Simon
simonrhart
28-09-2013, 07:39 AM
My bad I meant!:woot:
racingdwarf
28-09-2013, 07:57 PM
I just get a dirty car:lol:, I may tape over the hole under the motor, but tbh I prefer the cooling. It's not going to be wet tmro so a quick flick with a soft paint brush and all is good any stones etc will be brushed off the track, I have been down tonight with the blower and brush to clean the line off:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.