View Full Version : HELP!!! needed, advice on X factory x60
xyz05
29-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Sorted. .......many thanks for your advice.
YoungChazz
29-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Since the front end is all AE, the standard AE parts bolt right on. Writing from home, so don't have the numbers here.
Darren Boyle
30-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi and thanks for looking. I'm converting the front wheels to hex drive. What parts (part numbers a bonus) do I need please? I don't have a manual or a printer. Many thanks in advance.
You need the Associated 9880 steering blocks, then either the AE axles or the JConcepts ones (these don't use the fiddly c clip on the shaft and are secured with a nut instead), part number JC2170 (RRP £8.99) or available in a titanium option - JC2170T (RRP £24.99). Lastly you need the 12mm hexs themselves, these are JC2081 and fit front or rear (RRP £6.99)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.